Quality Assurance Engineering - Professional
Location: Berkeley Heights
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Create test cases and scripts that can be used by end-users to
conduct UAT and/or Pilot Testing.
• Develop and execute manual and automated testing scripts
throughout the entire PDLC as appropriate to validate and measure
• Interpret test data, and interface with development teams and
• Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the
• Track, report, and review test results and associated metrics
• Participate with developers and other technical resources as
active members of the development project team throughout the
• Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into
quality assurance efforts.
• Work with developers to resolve defects and issues.
• Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the
beginning of the project through the entire life cycle.
• Offer advice and insight on system/ application requirements and
the associated effort required for quality assurance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology discipline
Job Related Experience:
• Requires 1 to 3 years of professional experience in an
Information Technology role
• Previous quality assurance experience required
• Database experience including DB2, MSQL Server and/or
relational database knowledge
• Experience with Java, C, C# or .Net programming
• Knowledge of Mobile/Smartphone testing
• Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodology
• Experience working in the Financial Services industry is a strong
• Good understanding of troubleshooting methodology.
• Working knowledge with the following technologies:
o Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
o C# and .NET applications
• • 5-10%
• Functional and Systems regression test experience.
• Web testing experience
• Experience in automation testing
• Experience with automated regression testing systems
• Some knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data Mining
• Experience setting up test data and test environments
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database file
structures, and exposure to both on-line and batch-based
• Experience with analyzing and providing test defect reports with
remediation and recommendations.
• Able to work effectively and perform well in an Onshore/offshore
• Ability to independently develop overall system test strategies;
develop detailed system test plans and test cases including
scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test
plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with
software engineering staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as
Keywords: Fiserv, New York , Quality Assurance Engineering - Professional, Other , Berkeley Heights, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!