NewYorkRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for New York jobs

Sr. Software Engineer

Company: Insight Global
Location: Parsippany
Posted on: October 15, 2021

Job Description:

A client is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team local to Bridgewater, NJ. This individual will be joining a idealized team within the organization as Salesforce continues to be implemented in their corporate environment as Hex on .Net expands on their current product. From a responsibility standpoint, 80% of their day will be spent hands-on development working with user stories and the other 20% will be doing support on the code you created if it has any issues or additional support is needed. This person will be expected to write queries, debug databases (even if 6 months of exp) and build code from scratch.


- Master's Degree
- 6+ years of .Net experience

- 1-2 years of Salesforce ecosystem experience

- Web technologies Javascript, React, CSS, Nodejs

- Exposure to cloud technologies AWS / Azure

- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a Bachelor's degree.

Keywords: Insight Global, New York , Sr. Software Engineer, Other , Parsippany, New York

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New York jobs by following @recnetNY on Twitter!

New York RSS job feeds