Delivery & Installation Specialist - Northeast
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who we are
Snackpass is building social checkout for restaurants. We believe
that in 5 years, restaurants will be entirely cashier-less.
Snackpass mobile order and kiosk are the next generation of the
in-store customer experience, replacing traditional registers. We
enable mobile ordering, group buying, and social rewards for users.
On our platform, restaurants grow their brand by converting offline
purchasers into digital followers, while saving on labor costs.
At over $60m in annual GMV, Snackpass is one the largest social
commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing
marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We're backed by Andreessen
Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We
are growing 7x YoY and we built this with a team of under 50
people. And we're just getting started. The environment at
Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone.
We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to
join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
While we've seen the rise of online delivery apps, delivery makes
up less than 10% of the restaurant market. The rest - takeout and
dine-in - remains offline, anonymous, and on the verge of
disruption. There is a $600B opportunity to make offline takeout
and dine-in transactions digital, self-service, and connected, and
we're leading this movement.
About the Role
The Snackpass Operations & Installation team plays an essential
part in sharing our mission and welcoming valued partners to
Snackpass. Join the team that interacts with new and current
Snackpass customers, bringing an exceptional installation and
product assembly to our restaurant partners and ensuring a
world-class customer experience . This is a project-based, contract
role. The travel required can be on average anywhere between 2-4
What you'd be working on
- Assemble and install kiosks, tablets, signage and other
products in Snackpass restaurants
- Manage delivery route and maintain communication with both
Snackpass HQ and the customer during project
- Provide a comprehensive orientation of Snackpass and how to
utilize both the hardware and software
- Collaborate remotely with the operations team to troubleshoot
issues for restaurant partners while onsite
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Adhere to and prioritize Snackpass standards of safety for
yourself, your team members and the customer, at all times, on and
off the road
- You have a valid driver's license
- You are an outgoing person, with strong customer service and
- You are comfortable with assembling hardware
- You are looking for a flexible schedule; ability to work
nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Willing to travel long distances, sometimes staying overnight
2-4 days a week (accommodation and stipend will be provided).
- Able to load, unload, and carry up to 100 lbs
- Bonus point: Experience in working with or installing POS
(Point-of-Sales) or hardware devices
- Able to travel around the Northeast area
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we
are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish
the most extraordinary results.
Associated topics: business, commercial, corporate, lead,
management, manager iii, manager facilities, representative,
Keywords: Snackpass, New York , Delivery & Installation Specialist - Northeast, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!