Associate Research Scientist
Company: System One
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Associate Research Scientist Location: Summit, NJ Start
date: ASAP Responsibilities:
- This research scientist position is responsible for conducting
laboratory research for formulation development of drug
- The incumbent is responsible for studying early fundamental
physicochemical and stability characterization of new drug
candidates and excipient compatibility needed to provide the
groundwork for development of dosing formulations.
- Designs and carries out in-house formulation development.
- Collaborates with Analytical R&D.
- Presents results at meetings and in technical
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmaceutical
Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related scientific
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in formulations
- Established formulation development experience.
- Knowledge of physical characterization and performance
characterization of materials
- Knowledge of formulation related technical issues such as
dissolution rate enhancement, solubilization and process
- Hands-on experience in using HPLC, DSC/TGA.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written,
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving
- Experience in novel drug delivery and Biopharmaceutics is a
- Hands-on experience is required. Joule, a System One division
is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated
services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices
throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering,
energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more
than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated
services to clients nationally.
Keywords: System One, New York , Associate Research Scientist, Other , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!