Account Executive - Retirement Services
Location: Fair Lawn
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionDiscover your potential as an Account Executive in
our Human Resource Services, Retirement Services, Customer Success,
or Health and Benefits sales divisions selling primarily inside the
Paychex client base.We are looking for those driven to be
successful in a fast-paced, consultative, business to business
sales environment. In this role, you will be responsible for
expanding the breadth of our services to our Paychex client base
thru prospecting and driving revenue to a monthly quota. You must
exude our values of integrity and accountability and work with a
balance of teamwork and entrepreneurial spirit.In this role, you
will---* Maximize your earning potential through salary plus
uncapped bonus compensation plan by executing daily sales
activities which lead to sales opportunity.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and
onboarding Paychex clients to additional services.
* Partner with Channel, Major Markets, PEO peer sales
representatives to onboard Paychex clients with our additional HR
service offerings, the full value of Paychex.
* With your entrepreneurial drive and strong business acumen, build
your business through evaluation of our prospective clients' human
capital management needs.
* Hone your sales abilities thru our world-class Sales Training.
Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and
up-to-date understanding of the Paychex best-in-class product
offerings in weekly learning sessions to optimize sales
* "Be Paychex" with every interaction internally and
RequirementsThe role is a strong fit, if you have---* A Desire to
Win.?You have a positive, resilient, relentless attitude and a
strong emotional intelligence which has led to your past
* A Strong, Consistent Work Ethic.?Willing to go above and beyond.
Self-directed, adaptable and resourceful.
* Values which Align to Ours. Our Paychex values weave through all
we do here - from company strategy to daily decision making.
* An Ability to Leverage Technology. The ability to learn and
leverage all of our training, presentation and sales tools.
* Sales Experience. If you know HCM, our sales training program
will lead to production quickly. If not, we have one of the best
training programs in America (decades running) to give you a strong
foundation. Experience in a prospecting/cold calling role is
* Licensing may be required for some sales roles.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
?Our CommitmentPaychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of
intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees
and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and
external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate
culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer
for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus
on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.Click
here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, New York , Account Executive - Retirement Services, Other , Fair Lawn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!