Company: Sholom Sholom Inc
Location: Kew Gardens
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Helps teaching staff by providing a variety of instructional tasks;
administering and grading examinations; conferring with
* Plans instructional efforts by discussing assigned teaching area
with classroom teacher.
* Prepares instructional plan by providing lesson outline and plan
in assigned area for teacher approval.
* Supports instructional plan by preparing and developing teach
aids, such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs.
* Presents subject matter to students by utilizing a variety of
methods and techniques, such as lecture, discussion, and supervised
* Presents and reinforces concepts by helping students,
individually and in groups, with lesson assignments.
* Evaluates students' progress by preparing, administering, and
grading examinations; discussing progress with parents.
* Maintains quality results by following and enforcing
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances school's reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Connecting with Children, Deals with Uncertainty, Safety
Management, Supports Diversity, Teamwork, Confidentiality,
Dependability, Emotional Control, Handles Pressure, Listening,
Keywords: Sholom Sholom Inc, New York , Teaching Assistant, Other , Kew Gardens, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!