Company: The Judge Group
Location: New York
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Location: New York City, NY Description: Our client is currently
seeking a IT_Systems_Engineering1/Devops This position is for an
established and productive professional individual contributor in
Information Technology, who works independently with minimal
supervision. Provides guidance for the engineering and support
aspects of application middleware components. Helps provide
oversight for the technical design, development and maintenance of
application components, as well as maintains engineering design
standards and a stable application environment.This job will have
the following responsibilities:
- Write Dockerfiles, Helm charts and templates
- Set up and administer Kubernetes clusters in Azure Kubernetes
- Use a CI/CD system (Azure DevOps) to automate tasks
- Manages Artifactory as a Maven / NPM / Docker / Helm artifact
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and
developers to create functional design specifications, Azure
reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables
- Migrate servers and workloads from On-Prem to Cloud
environment, as needed.
- Implement IaaS, PaaS and SaaS based Azure solutions.
- Write and Maintain ARM templates to provision resources in
- Actively manage cloud accounts (Azure) and make recommendations
on how best to support our infrastructure and interact with
Developers and Architects in cross-functional areas
- Perform system administration functions including monitoring
system and network performance, troubleshooting system problems,
maintaining user accounts and various tracking systems
- Provide periodic off-hours go-live support activities, if
needed. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor---s degree in computer science, IT or related
- 5+ years of DevOps experience is a must, preferably with Unix /
Linux System Administration background.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and work
alongside other teams.
- Experience with the following applications or services:
- CI / CD system, preferably Azure DevOps
- Cloud platform, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Working with Docker containers in a production
- Write Dockerfile and docker-compose
- Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD) and Agile practices.
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Kubernetes and Helm
- Intermediate scripting (any combination of Ansible, Perl, Ruby,
Bourne, Python, and others)
- Understanding of proper industry-standard change management
- Outstanding analytics, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent time management, project management and
- Customer focused, and dedicated to the best possible user
- Experience with clustering, load balancing and HA
- Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and
threat protection Contact: email@example.com This job and many more
are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, New York , IT_Systems_Engineering1/Devops, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!