Company: Sl Green Realty Corp.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SL Green Realty Corp. is currently seeking a Executive Assistant
to join the Acquisition Department. This opportunity is ideal for
someone seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, real
- Performs administrative and office support functions
confidentiality for two Department Heads for SL Greens Investment
Group to include calendar management, email correspondence, meeting
planning on and off-site, and expense management without
- Act as gatekeeper, making decisions regarding which phone calls
go through and when meetings get set.
- Assist Department Heads with onboarding of new hires.
- Oversee and manage special projects as they arise for
Department Heads to ensure timeliness of deadlines.
- Event planning and ad hoc projects.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management
improvements and suggest implementation of potential
- Perform broad range of personal work.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems;
classifies, sorts and files correspondence, records, and other
- Takes full ownership of arranging detailed domestic and
international travel arrangements.
Skills and Qualifications Education and ExperienceBachelors degree
(BA/BS) from four-year college required and 2 years of
administrative or similar work experience in a corporate,
professional services environment. Skills and/or AbilitiesMust be
proficient in Microsoft Office. Willingness to participate in
special projects and quickly get up to speed; strong comprehension
skills and attention to detail are necessary. Ability to work
independently with little direction.
Communication SkillsMust demonstrate strong verbal and written
communication skills. Superb teamwork and interpersonal skills with
ability to build strong working relationships. Advanced
organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and prioritize in
a fast-paced business environment. Ability to coordinate multiple
workflows and simultaneous deliverables.
*Please note this position is expected to report to the office,
Monday Friday (9A 5:30P).
SL Green requires all new hires be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 prior to their 1st day of work.
SL Greens competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical and Prescription plans at low employee cost, providing
four separate plan designs to choose from
- Dental Plans with no employee cost option
- Vision Plan at no employee cost
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance at no employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance at no employee cost, with
supplemental options available for employee, spouse and eligible
- 401(k) pre-tax and Roth after-tax Plan with generous company
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent
- Commuter Spending Accounts for transit and parking
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays and personal days
- Highly discounted gym memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Discounts
SL Green is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our
commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in who we are,
what we do, and the experiences we deliver. We sincerely value
diversity with regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other
characteristics that make us unique.by Jobble
Keywords: Sl Green Realty Corp., New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!