Waitstaff - Citi Field - Sterling Clubs - Chop House-Home of the New York Mets
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Note: This client location requires all individuals to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
Aramark is committed to keeping you safe. Aramark operations are
following all CDC guidelines. Ideal candidate can work all
Enjoy a Fun and Lively Work Environment! Let's Go Mets!
Position Summary: The Server is responsible for taking customer
orders and serving food and beverage according to customer
requests. The Server should provide general customer service within
the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any
issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential
functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark
location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders
and/or banquet menu
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas
- Replenishes food and beverage product
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking
guidelines including checking guests' identification
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests'
- Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas,
workstations, and equipment
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers,
clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server or in food service role
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and
- Note: This client location requires all individuals to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Ideal candidate can work all events.
- Aramark is committed to keeping you safe. Aramark operations
are following all CDC guidelines.
- Enjoy a Fun and Lively Work Environment! Let's Go Mets!
Keywords: Aramark, New York , Waitstaff - Citi Field - Sterling Clubs - Chop House-Home of the New York Mets, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!