Member Contact Center Rep 1
Company: Nuvision Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionThe primary role of the Member Contact Center
Representative I is to provide exemplary service to Credit Union
via all manners and methods of contact, including but not limited
to: phones, e-mail, web channels, mail, and facsimile. Under
general supervision, the MCC Rep I performs a wide variety of
duties related to member service such as processing deposits and
withdrawals, reviewing account information and credit/card
transactions, processing loan payments, providing basic online
banking support, etc. This position supports all of the Credit
Union depository and lending products and works to achieve
cross-sell goals established by the Credit Union. MCC Rep I's are
generally on the phone in a queue the entire day and responsible
for adhering to their assigned schedule to ensure member service
standards are met and exceeded. This role's focus is the member
experience and is expected to represent Nuvision Credit Union in a
positive and professional manner at all times, showing mutual
respect while working with and collaborating with others to build
strong relationships internally within the organization and
externally with our members. This means supporting the Credit Union
goals and Core Values. They must maintain confidentiality with
member information, pay attention to detail, ensure accuracy,
demonstrate sound judgment, and act with tact and diplomacy.
- Responsible for providing efficient and timely service to the
membership via phone, mail, facsimile, as applicable. Provides
basic member service transactions, with quality and accuracy.
- Consults with members. Identifies needs, offers solutions, and
follows up on any pending transactions. Holds conversations that
matter with members either in person or over the phone.
- Recommends other products and services such as ancillary
products as appropriate from having conversations that matter with
- Performs various duties including but not limited to: Opening
all new Member Accounts; Savings, Checking, Money Market, Trust,
Certificates, and IRA. Completes all appropriate forms such as
Account Cards, Certificate Application and Agreement, Trust
Application and Agreement, and Certificate of Trust. Recommends
other products and services as appropriate from having
conversations that matter with members.
- Performs a wide variety of account maintenance including but
not limited to: changes of address, name changes, adding/updating
account set up, adding/updating joint owners, adding/updating
beneficiaries, closing accounts, processing deceased accounts and
- Identifies and reports any suspicious behavior or suspected
- Completes all required training and compliance modules.
- Treats all co-workers and members with respect.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with
- Other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- 1 year retail experience with a proven track record in meeting
and or exceeding service and sales goals.
- Basic understanding of financial products and services.
- Professional verbal skills and etiquette
- Competent computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft
applications (Word, Outlook and Excel), remote signing and ability
to work and operate a webcam.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively
listen, understand, and anticipate member needs.
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent Written skills (Email) – Grammar and Spelling
- Member service and organizational skills
- Work well with other departments – Team player
- Genuine interest in helping members through Conversations that
Matter and have an empathetic and caring nature
- Willingness to make a difference
- Personable and professional Education:
- Successful completion of all compliance related coursework
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bi-lingual preferredWebsite:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Training Provided
- Tuition ReimbursementCovid-19 Precaution(s):
- Remote Interview Process (some positions vary)
- Social Distancing and Mask Guidelines in place
Keywords: Nuvision Federal Credit Union, New York , Member Contact Center Rep 1, Other , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!