Associate Solutions Architect
Company: Presidio, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionCOME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The
innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock
possibilities that transform their business. While technology
permits that connection, technology without imagination and
ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it's our
people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for
outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital
Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging
THE ROLE: Associate Solutions Architect
The Associate Solutions Architect on the Presidio Cloud Solutions
team serves as clients' post sales point-of-contact for Presidio
cloud customers. You will be responsible for onboarding customers,
supporting customer cloud adoption, assisting with technical
requests, suggesting operational improvements, and promoting
additional services that will benefit the customer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and
help improve Presidio's Intellectual Property.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the core products, programs,
and operational processes relevant to Presidio's cloud services
- Be responsible for driving cloud consumption growth and
retention of Presidio's existing cloud customer base.
- Perform general post-sales support, working in conjunction with
cloud support resources both internal and partner.
- Serve as the cloud platform point-of-contact for reactive post
sales cloud platform activities. These activities include:
- Coordinating & completing customer onboarding.
- Working directly with both technical and financial members of
- Creating cost and usage reports based on customer requirements,
set up budgets and alerts, and offer additional insight into costs
and potential savings as requested.
- Performing cost / performance analysis upon customer
- Reviewing AWS account management & governance best
- Uncovering areas of future cloud growth and positioning
- Assisting in defining cloud platform account strategies based
on client consumption patterns.
- Driving services activity & pipeline by understanding customer
needs and positioning relevant solutions and services.
- Develop close relationships with Presidio account managers,
technical account managers, national cloud team members, and
- Remain educated on new services, technology, and programs from
relevant cloud vendors.
- Present at customer events and travel to market as needed.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience and/or
- Exploratory knowledge of designing and implementing cloud
- Strong verbal and written communications skills along with the
ability to work effectively across internal and external
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to multi-task while working on several simultaneous
- The ability to work closely with customers in a professional
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office
- Comfort with technology and quick to pick up new software
programs and services.
- The ability to travel as needed to client sites or
- Current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Presidio, Inc., New York , Associate Solutions Architect, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!