Company: Hunter International
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCommunications Specialist Whippany, NJPay Rate:
$25-28/hour Communications Specialist will work with the Corporate
Communications team to draft, post, track, and measure content
ranging from social media posts to press releases and media
briefing documents. Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide general writing, content and event support for
- Conduct competitive research, audits and recommendations for
U.S. strategy and channels.
- Manage ongoing U.S. social media editorial calendar and assist
with content curation for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and
- Support overall integrated communications editorial planning
across communications team including drafting briefs, updating
calendar, leading meetings.
- Provide social media listening and communications analytics
support, and assist the team with monthly and quarterly measurement
- Research, build and maintain media lists; Work with vendor to
ensure they are consistently updated/accurate.
- Seek out and develop list of awards and conference
- Hands on support for major company-sponsored programs and
events. Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations,
Journalism or similar field.
- 1-2 years experience in related field.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and independent
prioritization skills and must be self-motivated.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks at the same time are
imperative to effectively perform the functions of this position,
as is attention to detail.
- Ability to be highly effective and successful working
independently and with teams.
- Ability to work through and complete assignments which often
result in conflicting priorities and deadlines with little to no
- Personal passion and participation in PR, social and digital
- Excellent communications skills, with a proven ability to
respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written
- Competence, flexibility and effectiveness at dealing short
notice assignments that will present conflicting priorities.
- Proficient computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and knowledge of using
internet and social media for research tasks preferred.
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools a
Keywords: Hunter International, New York , Communications Specialist, Other , Whippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!