Company: Clarins USA, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionReady to bring passion into your career? Clarins
USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we're also
a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent
and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies
worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and
growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for an Executive
Assistant in New York City, New York. The role: You will support
the President, North America of Clarins USA with day-to-day
administrative duties and operational support. What you'll do: By
fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to
the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder,
consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible
- Coordinate and facilitate the planning and management of
schedule for the President, North America.
- Schedule executive and management meetings and seasonal
retailer meetings by coordinating multiple schedules of executive
and other internal staff and outside attendees.
- Coordination of domestic and international conference calls, as
well as the setup of video conference calls.
- Preparation of internal and external meetings including
ordering and setup of catering, A/V requirements, gratis,
preparation of sales materials, etc.
- Create and develop advanced Power Point presentations.
- Create correspondences, memos, agendas, charts, tables, graphs,
and business plans, etc. for distribution.
- Coordinate and execute travel arrangements including air,
hotel, and ground transportation. Coordinate travel for
international visitors and members of the team when necessary.
- Coordinate with office manager to set up office space,
voicemail, and computer needs for new hires.
- Maintain record of car service and update monthly.You are:
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges You have:
- Must be extremely organized, energetic and proactive.
- Ability to interface well with all departments and to represent
the GM/EVP in a highly professional manner.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point a must.
- Must be a team player.
- Outstanding client service. We have:
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package If you have a
curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done
better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join
us! Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Clarins USA, Inc., New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!