Company: 22nd Century Technologies
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
* Prepare, maintain, and monitor of a variety of clerical records
and reports related to activities of employees and patients in the
assigned work area in accordance with OMH, HIPAA, and Joint
* Responding to routine inquiries regarding the functions/programs
of assigned unit or treatment service by visitors or employees and
patients from other areas of the facility.
* Responsibilities may include ordering and maintaining an
inventory of unit supplies and the performance of miscellaneous
clerical duties necessary for the efficient operation of the
assigned work area.
* Depending on the organization of the facility, potential
responsibility for performing these functions for a building,
treatment unit, service ward or group of wards.
* individual provide clerical support to our program administration
and various program departments,
* assist with Time and Attendance, copying records and filing
have Health Information Management experience (HIM Tech).
Keywords: 22nd Century Technologies, New York , Data Clerk, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!