Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Yellow Shoes is the award-winning, in-house agency that develops
creative strategies and solutions to support Disney Parks,
Experiences and Consumer Products. Yellow Shoes is dedicated to
helping promote the business while telling the story and building
the Disney brand. Our competitive advantage is an intimate
knowledge of, and unique integration within, each business.
The Mgr-Business Integration reports to the SVP, Creative -
Marketing, Design and Content. You will be within the Disney Parks,
Experience and Consumer Products Marketing organization and will be
based in Orlando, Florida.
- Be a strategic partner for agency priorities and initiatives
that focus on cast, culture, work, with a lens on measurable KPIs
and future proofing agency operations.
- Be a partner and integrator on several projects which involve
monitoring activities, volume of incoming messages, and competing
initiatives to ensure that opportunities are maximized and
prioritized, without being a "gatekeeper."
- Manage the Agency Reputation strategy and oversee the
Communications calendar. Work with internal work-stream teams and
liaise with COE leaders.
- Manage relationships across organizational hierarchies, from EA
to SVP, to improve Yellow Shoes programs and overall effectiveness
of the SVP. Lead a variety of projects on behalf of the SVP and
- Research, stakeholder and agenda coordination, content
development and preparation for high-level presentations to senior
executive audiences, steering and executive committees, and cast
- Lead internal communication strategy, including all Yellow
Shoes comms, regular and ongoing in written messaging vehicles,
executive engagement and events that inform, unite and inspire the
Yellow Shoes organization, in partnership with other groups across
Disney Parks, Experience and Consumer Products.
- Partner to develop strategies related to organization's
culture, including recognition, cast feedback and surveys,
orientation & onboarding, training, space planning, intern
programming, cast all-shoes meetings/agendas.
- Oversee YS space planning in CA and FL, including the Lake Nona
pre- and post transition. Work in partnership with building
operations, facilities teams, and COE partners. Monitor ongoing
internal hoteling and team space sharing.
- Manage daily space allocation and planning for domestic offices
in partnership with local administrative assistants and facilities
- Help lead Yellow Shoes Reputation Management (eg. Awards,
Industry engagement and participation, etc) Plan, promote and
increase Yellow Shoes presence and engagement in the industry. Work
with important industry organizations on opportunities for Industry
engagements, panel participation, Jury inclusion, to increase YS
marketing all contributing to increased market reputation and
- Oversee Yellow Shoes marketing content strategy. Work with our
teams to plan and deploy an always-on YS reputation content
program. Content focus - cast, culture and work on multiple owned
channels (eg. Yellow Shoes IG, Linkedin, etc).
- Monitor agency growth management and operations.
- Develop strategies for agency talent attraction, retention
programs. Work with agency leaders, recruitment captain, HR and
Recruitment partners on a talent strategy.
- Work with leaders and Culture team to develop and activate
monthly and ad-hoc cast events.
- Facilitate and partner on monthly internal town halls. Help
organize and curate monthly agenda, content and coordination with
- Develop and create communication solutions re: cast and
business issues. Analyze data to inform strategic directions, guide
decisions, and tell a compelling story.
- Cultivate partnerships with important partners to identify and
recommend areas of opportunity, current/best practices,
recommendations for improvements, and implementation of
- Partner with finance, HR and communications on several special
projects, resource planning, Cast communication and ad-hoc
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting, corporate
strategy, digital media or a similar position of operational and
- Be determined and be comfortable working both autonomously and
as a member of a collaborative team
- A natural apprentice with a curious nature and can absorb
information and essential insights
- Experience with data analysis, with complex data sets and
- Experienced in solving complex problems, managing time,
deadlines, priorities, and work-flows and multiple projects.
- High EQ with demonstrated ability to engage at an executive
- Teamwork capabilities with a focus on collaboration.
- Willingness to travel
- Advocate and champion for DEI
- Experience in Marketing or Advertising Agency experience
Required Education :
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or
Preferred Education :
Masters of Business Administration or equivalent advanced
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
#LI-VT1 and #DPEPFLA Yellow Shoes and YS2022
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, New York , Mgr-Business Integration, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!