Market Operations Representative - Remote
Company: VP Holdings,LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary:Under minimal supervision, responsible
providing remote sales support operations to local market sellers,
sales leaders and field support (RSA's) using Valpak sales systems
including but not limited to Salesforce, VPOffice and My Design
Center. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates communication between departments including
production and the market sales team through all phases of the
sales order process, including, but not limited to contracting
(CPQ), artwork, printing, insertion, critical deadline and mailing
- Continuously monitors SF Case dashboards and resolves requests
in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Work collaboratively with sales representatives and sales
leaders to execute the sales process through systems.
- Manage multiple lines of communication including phone, SF
Cases ad email with multiple markets and sellers.
- Implement Salesforces/Sales Tech Transformation initiatives and
assist in supporting the sales staff in the processes in
- Disseminates information about and assists in, the local
implementation of Valpak policies, programs, and products with
participating franchises and O&O locations.
- Completes CPQ orders/Amendments on sellers behalf as needed,
while offering training when appropriate.
- Responsible for markets Job completion including envelope
decking and release to production.
- Keeps abreast of business rules/policies, products and programs
as published in the Production Handbook, Spark and directing
markets and refers sales teams to this information on a regular
- Monitors deadlines and provide reports to ensure the market and
sales teams submit orders on time. Responsible for releasing the ad
orders, insertion orders and mailing jobs to production in a timely
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or
required. Education/Experience:Minimum 3 years combination of
operational, customer service, and general business management
positions in a deadline driven sales environment. Minimum 2 years
experience in a client relationship or high- volume
order-processing environment with knowledge of various system
applications. Salesforce knowledge (sales, distribution & case
modules) preferred. Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills including phone presence.
- Order entry experience with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates leadership ability and initiative
- Ability to plan and manage work – strong organizational skills
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple
- Technical Competencies
Keywords: VP Holdings,LLC, New York , Market Operations Representative - Remote, Other , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!