Builders Risk, Executive Underwriter - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Location: New York
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Our client, a leading Insurance Carrier, is expanding their
Builders' Risk/Construction Division and seeking to add a Builders
Risk, Executive Underwriter that would have the ability to work
remotely. This person would be responsible for reviewing and
analyzing information to determine risk eligibility within the
Builders' Risk business vertical. Duties also include developing
and managing agency relationships through excellent customer
service and creative marketing activities. This is a fully-remote
- Administer and monitor underwriting rules and guidelines,
insurance laws and regulations, and rating annual rules.
- Make independent decisions within underwriting letter of
authority and maintains proper file documentation; assist in
developing annual business goals for assigned
- Assist in developing annual business goals for assigned
- Responsible for analyzing results and maintaining
accountability of agency partners within the department.
- Effectively display the ability to build and foster
relationships by managing assigned territories, agents, and
- Proactively seek renewal and new account opportunities.
- 6 to 10+ years of Builders' Risk underwriting experience
- Manuscript, Company, and Builders' Risk form experience
- Underwriting knowledge of Workers' Compensation, General
Liability, Automobile and Auto Physical Damage.
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and business
- Existing relationships with contractor agents and producers
within the Northeast Region.
- Bachelor's Degree
- $130,000 to $160,000+ annual base salary plus lucrative bonus
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with employer matching
Keywords: The Jonus Group, New York , Builders Risk, Executive Underwriter - Remote, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!