Enterprise Account Executive
Location: New York
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsHolonIQ is a market intelligence platform
for the global impact economy. We power decisions that matter
across climate, education and health, providing data and insights
that support growth, innovation and risk intelligence. Our
customers are governments, institutions, firms and investors around
the world who are leading innovation, technology, policy and
investment across the global impact economy.About the RoleTo
support HolonIQ's continued global growth, we are looking to expand
our team of Account Executives to identify, engage, and sign our
next wave of high-caliber global clients.The role of Senior Account
Executive will be to engage with prestigious firms, investors,
technology companies and institutions on how HolonIQ can help them
be part of the future impact economy. Youll be the point person for
warm and cold leads, managing the full cycle up to closing. If
youre an entrepreneurial and ambitious sales executive who wants to
reap the rewards of being part of a global, high-growth tech
business, this is your chance to shine! Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving target sales goals including overall
revenue, number of accounts, and total end users
- Identify and prioritize target accounts after market analysis
and research considering the market, environment, business model,
and other key factors
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing
techniques. Nurture and engage leads through all mediums necessary
(phone, web conferencing, in-person)
- Strategize, negotiate, and close business with the help of our
sales team. Intro calls, multiple demos, aligning stakeholders
across the organisation in sales meetings, and contract
negotiations will all be a part of your daily success here.
- Report weekly on your sales performance metrics to drive
operational efficiency and customer success.
- Represent the company at industry events and become an industry
expert in the world of Impact.Requirements
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales and 5+ years of
- Strong consultative sales skills and the aptitude and
experience to fully own and drive client/prospect relationships,
easily navigating multiple stakeholders and high-level
- Ability to "see the big picture" and fully understand customer
needs, bringing consultative and solutions-oriented mindset to
- Hands-on closer approach to sales, with experience in big
ticket size deals from first touchpoint to close.
- Advanced working knowledge of major CRM Systems with proven
experience managing leads from all channels (inbound, outbound,
chat, phone, etc.)
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them into key
concepts for your clients.
- 100% customer focus with your clients, taking pride in
interacting with them as much as possible, and constantly seeking
to better understand their needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English,
including C-level presentation skills. Additional languages are a
- Preferably New York based.Benefits
- Annual total salary (including performance bonus) in the range
of USD $100,000 to USD $160,000.
- Plus up to 6% 401K co-contribution. Competitive health benefits
with medical, dental and vision coverage
- 20 days paid annual leave, up to 10 days paid sick leave. 4
months paid parental leave and additional 8 months unpaid parental
leave after an initial 12 month qualifying period.
- Short Term Incentive Plan (quarterly bonus scheme) based on
achievement of agreed performance targets.
- Work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to
your full potential and become a trusted member of the team
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing,
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed.
- Beautiful office in New York (good coffee, big windows, great
views, office puppy, sparkling water:-) with the opportunity to
Keywords: HolonIQ, New York , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!