North America Control Center Specialist
Company: Daikin North America LLC.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
North America Monitoring Center Specialist
Daikin North America is seeking a North America Monitoring Center
Specialist to focus on providing technical support and
troubleshooting though Daikin's IoT remote monitoring ecosystem for
commercial HVAC equipment. Position is at Daikin Design Center in
Lynbrook, NY and/or Daikin Texas Technology Park, Waller TX
If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to
apply for our open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com, - -and submitting your
- Understanding the workings of Daikin's remote monitoring
- Maintain working relationship with customer stakeholders
including, but not limited to- site owner, maintenance/service team
etc., to provide complete satisfaction.
- Assist with Setup, Training Monitoring and Sales support-
- Assist in remote commissioning of the system.
- Maintenance of settings on the monitoring website.
- Perform commissioning training for internal employees, and
on-site for external sales partners.
- Train backup resources in all aspects of monitoring
functionality and actions.
- Work with internal teams to learn of changes to equipment and
assess their impact on monitoring. At the same time provide
voice-of -customer inputs to improve functionality.
Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Analysis
- Provide prompt and courteous response to calls coming to Daikin
North America's Monitoring Center (DCC). -In response to system
notifications, troubleshoot using operation data from and provide
technical report to customer-
- within 2 hours of error malfunction
- within 8 hours of prediction malfunction
- Create and distribute reports for monitored sites within 7
working days of the end of reporting term.
- Visit critical jobsites and provide technical assistance.
Collects and analyze system data from Daikin systems via Daikin's
proprietary Service Checker tool and provide solutions to
- Provide progress reports to management.
- Maintain contact with monitoring site stakeholders to provide
- Help with creating technical literature to promote monitoring
business. Participate in Sales promotion activities as a subject
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associates Degree or HVAC
- Minimum 5 years technical service experience within the HVAC
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teaching and coaching service
- VRV/VRF experience highly desirable. HVAC controls experience
is a plus.
- Universal Refrigerant Handling Certification required
--- Ability to apply knowledge of refrigeration and air
conditioning theory and structural layout.--- Excellent
communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact
effectively with diverse client group.--- Self-starter with the
ability to work both independently and within a team.--- Ability to
effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and
solutions.--- Demonstrated technical skills to explain product
functionality to customers. --- Ability to present technical
seminars for customers in conjunction with sales engineers.---
Proficient computer skills, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and
PowerPoint.--- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise
documentation and have well developed problem solving skills.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion
(including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform
service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or
mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Daikin North America LLC., New York , North America Control Center Specialist, Other , Lynbrook, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!