Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBy providing Outsourced CIO services, our
client's business model is built around working in close
partnership with a limited number of clients. They believed that
prudent management of long-term assets requires dedicated
resources, expertise, and daily oversight. They take the boutique
nature of their business very seriously – they want each client to
feel as if it has its own in-house investment team.
Our client views each client as a true partner. Clients benefit
from the firm's extensive resources, including dedicated
investment, accounting, operations, client service, and legal
personnel. They also understand that being a good partner goes
beyond simply providing investment results. They work closely with
clients on a variety of other projects, from help with audit needs
to donor relations.
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide comprehensive support
to the CEO, Partners, and senior members of the leadership team. In
this dynamic role, you will be expected to anticipate needs, think
critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of
professionalism and confidentiality. You will be responsible for a
broad variety of tasks including calendar management, in-office
support as well as partnering with members of the organization to
deliver on client outcomes.
Located in the New York office, you will be a hybrid team member
working at least 3 days a week in the office with the option for
remote work 1-2 days a week.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO and members
of the leadership team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while
troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to
ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that
facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization,
including assisting with special projects; designing and producing
pitchbooks, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing
information for meetings with staff, existing and prospective
client meetings; making travel arrangements; and completing expense
and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external
constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including
those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and
determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response,
exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and Agility
- Work closely with the CEO and the leadership team to keep them
well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities,
following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense
for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the
leadership team updated. Anticipate each leaders' needs in advance
of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for
smooth communication between the CEO and employees, demonstrating
leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the
- Serve as lead and coordinate any in-office needs including
maintaining office equipment and ordering office and kitchen
supplies. Ensure office amenities are stocked and partner with IT
support on office technology when needed.
- Partner with the marketing team to provide support as needed.
Including but not limited to creating intel folders, printing and
binding presentations, and coordinating on-site meetings for
prospective and existing clients.Qualifications:
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, SAP
Concur and standard office equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to
- High degree of professionalism in working with diverse groups
of people, including senior executives, employees, community
leaders and clients.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with
little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to
situations and events that require quick response or
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in
handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.Benefits:Our
client values their employees' time and efforts. Their commitment
to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of
$70K-$90K, depending on experience, annual discretionary bonus, and
participation in firm's health insurance plans including medical,
dental, and vision coverage, as well as the firm's 401(k) plan. You
will also be eligible for paid time off including vacation days,
sick days, and parental leave and any additional benefits.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and
non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants
without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion,
national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected
under applicable law.
Keywords: Insperity, New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!