Company: Firstservice Residential
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Full Time - Regular
FirstService Residential is looking for an Executive Assistant to
join our Manhattan-based team! The Executive Assistant works to
support the President and is the liaison to the senior leadership
team as well as all FirstService Residential departments and
affiliated companies. Job responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following:
* Support the President of FirstService Residential New York in
day-today tasks and various projects while maintaining the upmost
level of confidentiality.
* Responsible for complex calendar management, regarding meetings
with his leadership team, national counterparts, in addition to
corporate and company meetings.
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations for various meetings that are
informational, professional and aesthetically pleasing while also
building out the notes.
* Coordinate and distribute meeting materials and run Zoom/Teams
* Coordinate food orders for in-office meetings and make
reservations for business meals or activities.
* Responsible for all meeting notes and the distribution of them
* Prioritize emails and draft them on the President's behalf.
* Coordinate domestic travel arrangements in multiple time zones
and handle reimbursements through Concur.
* Ensure the Best Practices are in place and being followed in an
on-going basis and provide assistance in areas when needed.
* Review Intranet pages for all departments to follow-up when they
need to be updated, provide assistance if needed.
* Escalate complaints/items received in other offices that are for
New York properties and ensure the appropriate associate responds
to the call/email.
* Track company charitable donations.
* Submit payment requests for company subscriptions (RAB, Mann
* Track compliance to President's objectives and Blue Chips by
property management division and department.
* Provide quarterly Town Hall attendees to corporate office
* Attend all training sessions required by various departments on
new systems in order to be the "go to" contact to assist team
* Handle all expense reporting in Concur.
* Provide assistance with planning company events.
* Support the president in budget planning and succession
* Review and distribute President's mail, or items that need to be
sent overnight (UPS) or messenger (Urban Express.
* Follow up with leaders regarding pending deadlines.
* Review monthly P&L reports from corporate accounting to
ensure they have all reports and save/file in the appropriate file
for the President.
* Remind division leaders to update property assignments vs.
management fee reports monthly and alert the President of any
* Maintain AGoodEmployee account (building employee background
check software) and ensure the appropriate parties (Division
Coordinator) has access to properties, turn on/off properties as
management contracts begin and end.
* Upload monthly Watch List(properties that have current issues and
we are at low/medium/high risk of losing the client) and Dashboard
(monthly report of all properties we started and stopped
* Partner with operations to ensure best practices are being
followed and to support their efforts of new tasks or software roll
* Build relationships with leaders and their teams.
* Be the go to person for others to voice new ideas, questions or
* Ad hoc projects.
Knowledge, skills & proficiency:
* Five (5) + years' experience supporting high level
* Bachelor's degree required.
* A true team player with a "no job too small" attitude.
* A high level of energy and a strong bias to service excellence
and getting things done with a sense of urgency.
* Possesses personal and professional integrity.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; can build and maintain effective
working relationships. Controlled under pressure, can communicate
confidently with all levels in the organization and can juggle
conflicting priorities with ease.
* Able to work independently and be a team player.
* Well-organized, efficient and has a good sense of priorities.
* Diligent and motivated.
* Strong analytical skills
* A self-starter who leads by example and who is respected by all
levels of associates.
* Must have superior verbal and written communications skills and
proven customer service exposure.
* Must be extremely organized, consistent, and flexible and
adaptable to change.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Windows environment
* Experience with Yardi Voyager, AvidXchange, ClickPay, Concur is a
Keywords: Firstservice Residential, New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!