TP - Project Coordinator, Executive Client Services - New York
Company: Korn Ferry
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYThe Senior Project Coordinator will coordinate
all operational aspects of medium size client projects and will
support Project Managers in executing large global client projects.
Senior Project Coordinators may also provide direction to Project
Coordinators in support of project objectives. Senior Project
Coordinators serve as a key resource for keeping project execution
on track internally through project planning and monitoring. As
primary contacts for fielding client requests, they are also
critical to the ability of Korn Ferry to provide excellent customer
- Own mid-size projects, or work-streams within larger
- May provide direction to Project Coordinators.
- Ensure that Korn Ferry is meeting or exceeding agreed upon
commitments outlined in signed contracts by managing the execution
of project timelines, as well as external and internal client
- Identify delivery dates and collaborate on scheduling of
- Coordinate project deliverables including, assessment tools,
interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led
- Custom delivery process coordination.
- Planning and scoping for profitable delivery.
- Coordinate with lead consultant and enablement team on custom
enablement requirements, including scheduling, scoping, and
- Be aware of project staffing needs and work with necessary
stakeholders to fulfil those needs.
- Ability to review/monitor project financials, track project
expenses, and trigger timely invoice requests.
- Compile budget and status reports as needed.
- Act as primary point of contact for owned projects to
Operations and Revenue Manager for project related activities and
- Serve as primary point of contact for direct communication with
the participants, client, faculty, coaches, and/or third-party
- Support delivery of work (manage participants, platforms,
instruments, results / output, logistics fulfilment).
- Independent travel to support client deliveries.
- Participation in client-facing meetings (drive preparation,
agenda, meeting notes).
- Facilitate debrief meetings; compile project summary and case
studies where needed.
- Coordinate materials production for client-focused
- Back-office systems, includes entering project details into SAP
and a variety of proprietary business systems.
- Delivery systems: enter and monitor key delivery information in
proprietary delivery platforms.
- Provide quality assurance for others.
- Proactively manage scope creep of projects over time and manage
- Assure adherence to defined process.
- Collaborate on continuous quality and process improvements
through innovation, technology, and creativity.
- May participate in internal initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE /
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 2-5 years professional experience in a corporate setting.
- Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a
corporate environment combined with sound judgment and professional
maturity is strongly preferred.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be
detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities as
work requires, and able to organize multiple priorities and work
deadlines (in accordance with local employment laws).
- High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the
ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
- Strong project coordination skills.
- Financial Acumen.
- Ability to interpret contracts.
- Understanding of how engagement structure influences
- Laser focus on profitable delivery at project and firm
- Ability to balance client-centric delivery with business
- This role is part of the client delivery team.EDUCATION
- A minimum of a bachelors degree (or equivalent) in business or
on a related field is highly preferred.OTHERKorn Ferry is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Korn Ferry, New York , TP - Project Coordinator, Executive Client Services - New York, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!