Home Care Intake
Company: Unicare Home Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Unicare Home Care - Full Job Description
Large, Growing, Home Care Agency is seeking Intake Coordinator.
Must have experience in Intake home care.
- Managing the process of converting a referral into an active
home care case.
- Addressing inquiries via phone and e-mail, and obtaining all
medical, demographic and insurance information needed.
- Ensuring referral forms are completed correctly, and assisting
with securing any supporting documentation needed.
- Promptly advising appropriate staff of new admissions, and
entering the cases into scheduling system.
- Maintaining accurate, current records of admissions, discharges
and other changes to the caseload.
- Acting as liaison with family members and referral
- Acting as a point of contact with contracted vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the different facets of home care.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Intake Coordinator in a
home care agency.
- Bilingual -English/Spanish is required
- Full Time, Monday - Friday 9 - 5
- Experience with HHA
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Unicare Home Care, New York , Home Care Intake, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!