Information Security Specialist
Company: Techaxis, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client is a member of the $62.5 billion Business Group,
leveraging its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise
across its global network to deliver solutions to service providers
worldwide. It owns and operates the Global Network, one of the most
advanced and largest submarine cable networks with connectivity to
more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs worldwide.Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond to security breaches/viruses/intrusions
while performing deeper forensic investigations using SIEM,
EDR/EPP, and other forensic technologies.
- Oversee the assessment of information security systems.
- Identify or implement solutions to information security
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the
protection of computer networks and information.
- Identify, document, and prepare detailed reports on relevant
- Ensure all documents are recorded and tracked to meet audit,
compliance, and legal requirements.
- Build, maintain and upgrade security technology for the safe
use of computer networks and the transmission and retrieval of
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Should be open for Rotating schedule, need to operate a 24x7
Cyber Defense Response Center.
- Generate daily security reports.Must-Have Qualification
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in SIEM (between L2 and L3)
technologies is a requirement. (LogRhythm Preferable).
- Experience with Malware/Ransomware Analysis.
- Experience in troubleshooting and analyzing incidents in
Windows, Unix, and Linux environments.
- Experience in Incident Management, Investigation, and Response
(Global Corporate Enterprise Preferable) is a requirement.
- Proficient in Threat Hunting, Host-Based Forensics, and
- Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilizing SIEM or
- Preferable Skills
- Preferable 2 to 3 years of experience in EDR/EPP technologies
is a requirement.
- Preferable experience in Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Demonstrated knowledge of forensic tools (Encase, FTK,
- Understanding of different telecommunications devices, such as
CISCO, ADVA, and other network appliances
- Understanding of networking technologies and tools, such as
firewalls, proxies, protocols, IDS/IPS, and encryption.
- Conduct examination of digital media (hard drives, network
traffic, images, etc.)
- Experience in sending Threat Hunting Advisories
- Capture/analyze network traffic for indicators of
compromise.You can reach out to me at -
email@example.comAbout Us:Techaxis is a recruitment firm
which specializes in discovering, engaging and placing top talent
globally, for full time or contract positions in leadership and mid
to senior level positions for companies in the technology,
healthcare, energy and education space.Equal Opportunities
EmployerOur client provides equal opportunities to all its
employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without
regard to their race, caste, religion, colour, ancestry, marital
status, sex, age, nationality, disability and veteran status.
Employees of our client shall be treated with dignity and in
accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of
sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal or psychological.
Employee policies and practices shall be administered in a manner
that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided
to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.
Keywords: Techaxis, Inc, New York , Information Security Specialist, Other , Matawan, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!