Sr. UX Designer - Remote
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services
from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to
outperform the competition. We are a purpose-driven business
technology partner helping clients harness digital technologies and
new ways of working to transform business models, experiences, and
At Mindtree we have an open position for a Senior UX Designer to
join our Experience Design team. A UX designer who can transform
research data and business insights into delightful user experience
designs and collaborate with business with an empathy towards
design led approaches.
You will be an integral part of our growing design CoE for some of
our top clients.You will work alongside other fellow User
Researchers, Strategists, Managers, and product teams in creating
aesthetic, intuitive cross-channel digital experiences. How will
you spend your time?
- Leverage design thinking best practices, research insights to
develop user personas and journeys relevant to business
- Create ideas and concepts through different methods and
approaches leading to proficient prototypes that simulate intuitive
and delightful experiences.
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate your design
strategies with customers.
- Facilitate and help with design workshops and collaborative
sessions with other teams and client stakeholders.
- Validate user experience solutions with users and stakeholders
before launch and iteratively from time to time afterward.
- Provide guidance and attention to details on UI specifications,
workflows and design libraries.
Minimum Skill Requirement
- Overall IT experience 6+ years preferably in UX background with
Adobe XD and Photoshop.
- Candidate should have strong experience in Adobe XD,
UserTesting, TypeForm, Design thinking, Decision Making, User flows
user journey, Photoshop.
- Able to work with the Digital Team to infer insights and
recommend actions based on results from Google Analytics Ability to
juggle a number of projects On shore Agile environment (JIRA,
- Introduce Design Thinking practices to the organization,
encourage them to be part of the process.
- Provide strong UI deliverables and UI standards Provide
documentation to their Digital Team (Confluence).
- Have or develop an understanding of Commercial insurance
processes Research and recommend validate tool that can be used to
enhance the portal.
If this sounds like you. Do not hesitate to apply. As you know your
portfolio speaks louder than your resume and we want to see it!
In order to comply with Mindtree's company COVID-19 vaccine
mandate, candidates must be able to provide proof of full
vaccination against COVID-19 before or by the date of hire.
Alternatively, one may submit a request for reasonable
accommodation from Mindtree's COVID-19 vaccination mandate for
approval, in accordance with applicable state and federal law, by
the date of hire. Any request is subject to review through
Mindtree's applicable processes.
Keywords: Mindtree, New York , Sr. UX Designer - Remote, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!