Early Childhood Family Worker
Company: The Child Center Of NY, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary: The Family Worker will work under the
program manager and will be responsible for the administrative
duties of numerous aspects such as: Recruitment, Health Services,
Family and Community Engagement, and Mental Health services for the
promotion of overall family wellness. Essential Functions:
- Perform the functions of this position with a strong
understanding of child development and developing relationships.
- Enroll children in accordance with funding requirements.
- Participate and coordinate the development and progress of
family engagement activities.
- Advocate and collaborate with community agencies to support
children, family, and agency outcomes
- Maintain family and child records that are complete, accurate
and where confidentiality is maintained in accordance with agency,
local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Monitor and collect data for funding streams, monthly reports,
and annual program reports.
- Monitor and maintain supplies and inventory for the program.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Supervisory
Responsibilities: None Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma Qualifications Preferred:
- Experience working with children and families preferred.
- Some College Preferred.
- Computer Skills
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Familiar with Facebook & Twitter Apps
Keywords: The Child Center Of NY, Inc., New York , Early Childhood Family Worker, Other , Woodside, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!