Travel Advisor for Dedicated Account (Remote)
Company: CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionProvide travel services for business travelers
for Dedicated Account, including arranging domestic and
international air, ground transportation, hotel, and any other
travel services as requested. Utilize communication skills and
teamwork to deliver optimum service and achieve high customer
satisfaction, as well as develop strong collaborative relationships
with clients and vendors.Schedule is 8:30a.m. to 5:30p.m. CST
Monday through Friday. III. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Communicate with customer in verbal and written form to
determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates,
financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Arrange all travel related services. Including, but not limited
to, bookings, such as air, rail, car, car service, hotel, seat
assignments, and any other accommodations requested by the
- Understanding of international travel, including fares and
pricing, available resources and travel documentation requirements.
35-49% of air bookings should be international.
- Be consultative with customer, adhering to organization's
Travel Policy guidelines.
- Compute cost of travel related services using the GDS (Global
Distribution System) or other booking tools and resources.
- Assist customers with various needs, such as travel changes and
special requests, including any necessary problem solving.
- Quality Control each reservation before queuing to the relevant
ticketing/quality control queue.
- Ability to quickly assess information, anticipate issues and
outcomes, and make effective decisions including ability to draw
clear conclusions. Escalate to leadership for guidance when
- Review incoming correspondence and materials as needed;
prioritize, summarize, and respond in a timely manner.
- Maintain all reservations in a completed state regardless of if
authorization to ticket received at time of call.
- Monitor assigned queues and tasks throughout the work day to
ensure reservations and tasks are accurate and complete.
Responsible for insuring that all tasks within their team are
completed or re-assigned by end of shift.
- Work independently and with leadership team when necessary to
make effective decisions, including resolving customer service
- Create and update passenger profiles to properly service each
- Collect payment from customer for travel services according to
Client's Travel Policy and CTM Policy and Procedures.
- Read daily briefings and industry announcements to keep abreast
of industry developments.
- Participate in training opportunities to maintain and expand
travel knowledge and customer service skills.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of GDS and any other
product used for specific account being handled (i.e. BARTT, Online
Booking Tool, Quality, Banx, etc.)
- Maintain productivity goals as set by leadership.
- Ensure strong intra departmental communication, display
positive team spirit, and ensure exemplary customer service.
- Develop supportive relationships with clients and demonstrate
superior customer service.
- Must maintain good attendance record.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to work effectively
with all levels.
- Demonstrates professionalism and skills to maintain positive
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep confidential any information, observations, or
viewpoints regarding business matters.
- High degree of motivation with driving sense of responsibility,
accountability, and responsiveness.
- Working knowledge of technology and PC literacy.
- Proficient on GDS.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Geography knowledge.V. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Sabre experience with international skills is required
- Post-Secondary Education in Travel and Tourism.
- Minimum of 2 years travel counselor experience is
Keywords: CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC, New York , Travel Advisor for Dedicated Account (Remote), Other , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!