Patient Care Assistant
Company: CVS Group plc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* Avenue Road Vets
Avenue Road Vets
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Patient Care Assistant to
join our team here at Avenue Road Vets!
This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week with
1:4 Saturday (returned with time back in lieu). You will be
primarily based at Avenue Road but will also be working at our
branches at Selsdon and Warlingham.
This role will involve animal handling, assisting vets and nurses
in restraining animals for treatment, cleaning, walking and feeding
patients, general cleaning and maintenance duties, answering phone
calls, reception cover, greeting clients and providing the highest
standards of animal and customer care.
We are looking for someone who really cares about animals. Our
ideal candidate will have had some experience with animals before,
have excellent interpersonal skills and be a real team player.
In return, we can offer you:
* Salary in line with National Minimum Wage +3% cost of living
* 6 weeks leave a year (5 weeks plus bank holidays/equivalent)
rising to 7.6 weeks leave a year after first 5 years of service (1
extra day per annum based on service)
* Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
* Staff discount scheme on Veterinary bills and products
* Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions
across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
* Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such
as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
To apply for this position please click 'Apply Now'
Please do not delay in submitting your application for this role.
With some roles that are urgent or receiving high volume of
applicants, we may interview and conclude the process prior to the
closing date of the advertisement.
* Patient Care Assistant - Job Description.pdf (348.01 KB)
Keywords: CVS Group plc, New York , Patient Care Assistant, Other , Wallington, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!