SUPERVISOR, Taxi Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Supervisor is responsible for administering the daily
supervision and support to staff and customers to provide a safe,
clean, efficient, and comfortable environment.
- Supervise, and lead the daily activities of a team, with focus
on continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with a
positive customer service orientation.
- Serve as main point-of-contact for client liaisons, meeting
regularly to confirm quality standards are met and service issues
are promptly resolved.
- Provide leadership and support while being available for
emergency and off-hour support.
- Promote strong safety culture and work environment. Train staff
to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safe
- Plan and assign work schedules to ensure service delivery
expectations are achieved.
- Ensure timely responses to client-reported emergency cleaning
- Train staff on building and property security protocols at each
assigned client location.
- Train staff on ABM standard cleaning methods and any
non-standard cleaning protocols contracted for specific
- Train staff to ensure cleaning supplies/chemicals are
appropriately utilized and properly stored, whether in a standard
or green-cleaning environment. Maintain SDS sheet and OSHA
- Continuously monitor employee timekeeping entries, looking for
adherence to assigned work schedules and company policy.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional billable project work to new clients and/or existing
base of clients.
- Arrange for staff substitutions or personally perform work
where employee absences could impact timely completion of
- At least 2 years of experience supervising employees.
- Experience with commercial cleaning industry is a big
- Experience effectively managing teams: solid staff retention,
counseling and developing team members, etc.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) proficiency required.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including
ability to give effective presentations to small and large
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook and
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Valid Driver's License is Required
Must be 21 years or older to drive due to Federal Guidelines
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that
essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions,
responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and
requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
The company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
Must meet all the requirements to receive required airport security
badge and US Customs and Border Patrol clearance, including a
successful completion of a background check and 10-year work
Pay Rate $22.45/Hour (Eligible for Overtime Pay)
Keywords: ABM, New York , SUPERVISOR, Taxi Services, Other , Jamaica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!