Executive Personal Assistant - NYC
Company: The Calendar Group
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client is searching for an Executive Personal
Assistant to support the CEO of an Tech Company based in NYC. EPA
will be responsible for heavy calendar management, email
correspondence, coordinating travel, and personal errands. The
ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a 24/7 mentality.
- Provide expert level executive and personal support for the CEO
and their family.
- Manage the CEO's personal and professional schedule; act as a
gatekeeper for his productivity and assist in prioritizing daily
tasks like deadlines, follow-ups, and documents that need
- Able to take detailed, concise, and well-organized notes during
complex client, personal, and company meetings. Convert these notes
into shared spreadsheets so CEO can have pertinent information
easily at hand on demand
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent
attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Provide white-glove administrative support by preparing for
board meetings, booking travel, events, conferences etc.
- Handle personal tasks during the workday to ensure that the
executive being supported can remain laser-focused on the
- Manage one-off initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
- Other personal assistant duties could include vacation
planning, coordinating travel for extended family, manage master
calendar of doctor's appointments and home maintenance, and other
household staff, work side by side with CEO's family childcare
- 5+ years of experience supporting a CEO or a C-level executive
is preferred. Experience in a dynamic startup environment is a
- Committed to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention
to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work.
- Experience responding to multiple levels of stakeholders while
maintaining an extremely diplomatic demeanor.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and privacy in both
business and personal matters. Exceptional Emotional Intelligence
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills including the ability to communicate with internal and
external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Able to use sound judgment in making impactful decisions.
- Able to adapt to various competing demands and demonstrate the
highest level of service and response.
- Comfortable operating within a dynamic environment and
executing in situations where paths are uncharted.
- You have the ability to be creative in the use of innovative
technology in order to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Experience working with Google Suite on a Mac preferred.
- Able to respond to after-hours as needed.
- Able to travel.
- Local and available for onsite hours 5 days a week (no remote
- Excellent, verifiable references.Salary: $Open DOE plus
Benefits Schedule: Full-time in office PLEASE SEND RESUMEPowered by
Keywords: The Calendar Group, New York , Executive Personal Assistant - NYC, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!