SBA Business Development Officer
Company: Hanover Community Bank
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Hanover Bank, The Bank of YOU - When you love your work and the
people you work with, careers are made!
Embracing diversity, valuing inclusion and showing respect are the
foundation upon which we build our team. At Hanover Bank, inclusion
means respecting personal beliefs and appreciating that we all have
perspectives that matter. We are stronger together as we move
toward a shared vision of personal and corporate growth.
Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned professional,
working for Hanover Bank can launch you on a path to success. With
a passion for excellence, we strive to deliver exceptional service
to our clients, foster a positive impact in the communities in
which we work and live and help our team members achieve their
When you work with us you are empowered, engaged and encouraged to
collaborate because every voice matters, every person counts!
Hanover Bank is looking for a full-time SBA Business Development
Officer (BDO) that will sell SBA Products to the small business
marketplace. This person will understand how to structure the most
complex SBA deals, have a deep knowledge of SBA 7a, 504 and USDA.
This role with also originate structure price eligible SBA loan
opportunities for the bank.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sources deposit and lending relationships on behalf of Bank in
support of achieving Bank's annual growth goals;
- Diligently maintains pipeline reports using the Bank's IT
systems and supports the timely collection and accurate review of
documents required from borrowers for the Bank to issue term sheets
and submit loan requests for underwriting;
- Cross-sells new products to Bank's existing customers;
- Solicits customer feedback and assesses Bank's competition to
inform new product development;
- Works proactively to strengthen the Bank's relationship with
customers by proactively responding to inquiries and communicating
with referral sources and/or customers to ensure as high a level of
customer satisfaction as possible;
- Constantly and proactively assists the CBDO with refining the
loan origination and deposit production processes to assist the
Bank with maximizing the efficiency of its operations and the
satisfaction of its customers;
- Ensures that own work are within compliance with SBA SOP
- Develop complete banking relationship with banking borrows to
include deposits accounts
- Represents the Bank at tradeshows and events, as
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned by the CBDO.
* A Business Development Manager/Officer is responsible for
managing one or more Business Development
Associates or Managers, respectively, in addition to fulfilling the
responsibilities of a Relationship Associate.
- Minimum of 5 years of SBA or related experience
- Able to work under pressure to meet the demand of high
pressured sales goals for SBA Lending
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
*Although this role is remote, this person must live close to
either our Freehold, NJ or NYC location.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (including HSA, FSA & Commuter
- Retirement- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Paid Company Holidays
- Company-paid benefits to include life insurance plus long-term
- Year-end bonuses
- Annual Increases
- Employee Events and Contests
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Hanover Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation , gender,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Hanover Community Bank, New York , SBA Business Development Officer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!