Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Island Park
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PHYSICAL THERAPIST -
New Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Island Park, NY (12 Miles SE of JFK Airport - SW Long
The Physical Therapist examines Residents upon admission, and then
develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions,
prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health
The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent
disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other
- Evaluate a Resident's condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/long term care, a plus
About the area: Island Park is a small island in southern Nassau
County located between the mainland and the Island of Long Beach,
NY. In 1926, Island Park became an incorporated village. The Island
Park community covers a little over 1.5 square miles. It is divided
into three jurisdictions: the Incorporated Village of Island Park
to the south, Barnum Island to the east and north, and Harbor Isle
to the west.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New York , Physical Therapist, Other , Island Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!