Client Service Executive
Company: Kilter Group
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
If you are looking for an impact-driven career in an environment
that encourages growth and flexibility, explore joining our team.
See inside Kilter Group and experience what it is like to be a part
of our community by visiting https://kiltergroup.com/careers
Kilter Group is an innovative and growing financial services firm
at the forefront of the industry. We offer comprehensive financial
management in the areas of insurance and investment advisory, tax
and estate planning, business exit planning, and business
consulting. We are committed to providing our clients the strategic
planning, education, and support that enables them to meet their
full financial potential. Our clients come from all walks of life
and include creatives, entrepreneurs, public figures, artists,
scientists, educators, and everything in between. We collaborate
with people who inspire us, and those relationships drive our
impact-focused culture. If you are looking to join a nimble, growth
focused next-generation firm, then come explore how Kilter Group is
challenging industry norms.
About The Role:
We're seeking an exceptionally organized, hands-on Client Service
Executive who operates with the highest standards of customer
service and follow through. As a Client Service Executive, you will
partner with the Company's Principal Financial Advisor and other
internal teams to ensure all advisor and client needs are met. You
will need to be exceptionally flexible and have a demonstrated
ability to solve a wide range of client requests. The ideal
candidate will possess an uncanny attention to detail and will be
able to independently prioritize their time to maximize client
benefit. They will be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes
ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment. The ideal candidate must
be able to communicate effectively internally and with clients and
be able to develop strong relationships. Put simply, this role is
about ensuring that our clients are taken care of and that our
internal and external commitments are met.
In this role, you will report to the Company's Principal. The ideal
candidate is resolute in their ambitions to grow their career in
the financial consulting space and wants to learn from the best.
You're not afraid of small details or the mundane and are also
excited to work on significant initiatives with the firm's apprized
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Act as the primary, dedicated point of contact and resolution
for Kilter Group's clients.
- Ensure every possible client need is met.
- Coordinate, conduct, and document quarterly reviews with each
of your assigned clients.
- Ensure preparedness for and participate in meetings between
advisor and client and own all follow up.
- Manage and oversee the data integrity of our CRM and e-money
- Track client communication and proactively reach out on a
- Demonstrate our technology suite to clients and train
- Open new investment accounts and assist clients in completing
- Open insurance inquiries with various providers.
- Partner internally with advisors to review account health and
- Organize, track, and enable the fulfillment of all outstanding
- Ensure on time completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality in all areas of the
- Continually develop your own knowledge and application of
financial products and strategies to support and enable the growth
of our clients.
---What You'll Bring:
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in client care, preferably in the
financial services industry. Exposure to sensitive information
requires adherence to confidentiality and compliance standards at
all times. Tact, diplomacy, and sound judgment must be exercised in
interactions with the team and with clients. Must be able to take
direction from other team members while also being able to
independently prioritize in order to fulfill various expectations.
Must have the aptitude and eagerness to learn and continually
- Obsession with customer service, organization, follow through,
and attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Google Apps, Microsoft
Office and modern web apps.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including
strong proofreading ability. -
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including past experience
interacting with a firm's clients.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize accordingly. -
- Ability to communicate an expectation to others and follow up
through to completion. -
- Prior experience in independently prioritizing while
maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Takes action and stays on track with minimal direction and
using sound judgement.
What You'll Love About Us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving
- We offer top-of-industry-range compensation, employer sponsored
health, medical and dental benefits, 401K with a match, and a
hybrid work environment.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time team members.
This includes paid vacation, sick, and appointment time because we
value your needs outside of work.
- Our sabbatical benefit offers our team the opportunity to
relax, spend time with friends and loved ones, and travel the
- Industry-focused tuition reimbursement.
- A modern, bright, shiny and new, collaborative office
- An office kitchen full of snacks.
- We provide all team members with the best hardware (MacBook)
and software tools available.
- We host games, lunches, dinners, picnics, and various other on
and offsite team events.
- Our team is welcome to our Rhinebeck retreat site for personal
- We strengthen our bond and make an impact through volunteering
- We love your pets. Our office is dog friendly.
Kilter Group operates on a hybrid model. Our New York City
headquarters are conveniently located in the financial district. We
invite applicants living in the NY, NJ, CT area. -
Full / Part-time: Full time
Keywords: Kilter Group, New York , Client Service Executive, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!