Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Licensed
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Island Park
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) -
New PTA Program Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Island Park, NY (12 Miles SE of JFK Airport - SW Long
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength &
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle
& improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
About the area: Island Park is a small island in southern Nassau
County located between the mainland and the Island of Long Beach,
NY. In 1926, Island Park became an incorporated village. The Island
Park community covers a little over 1.5 square miles. It is divided
into three jurisdictions: the Incorporated Village of Island Park
to the south, Barnum Island to the east and north, and Harbor Isle
to the west.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New York , Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Licensed, Other , Island Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!