Business Infrastructure Specialist
Company: Phaxis LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Private Wealth Management (PWM) is responsible for servicing the
entire High Net Worth client business across areas of
administration, client service, training, business control and
supervision. We support approximately 45 teams across Portfolio
Management, Wealth Advisor, and Trust Company.
- Develop a deep understanding of the functions and systems
across the PWM business, current-state processes and procedures,
and act as a business liaison between the client-facing PWM teams
and Technology, Operations and Compliance.
- Involved in the problem identification, solution building
(tactical vs strategic), and process reengineering. Ability to
think analytically and identify weaknesses/issues, gaps and
opportunities for improvement. Proactively propose new ideas on
both process improvement as well as business innovation.
- Master applicable technology platforms. Engage with business
users to identify enhancement opportunities and priorities.
Participate in pilot testing of new applications /
- Assist with the development of training program and training
materials for the PWM Teams. Lead one-on-one and small group
training/informational sessions related to new system rollouts,
enhancements, procedures and project initiatives.
- Ability to execute within a fast-paced and demanding
environment, while managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Participate in various day to day business, technological and
operational activities related to; approvals, controls, reporting,
and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience being proactive, making constructive suggestions,
and coming up with incremental improvements as well as long term
changes. Ability to be a change agent.
- 3-5 years asset management experience
- Highly motivated, team-player with a desire to work on a wide
range of projects
- Flexible with a "no task too small mindset
- Ability to work well with individuals and contacts at all
levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Exceptionally proficient in Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables,
- Series 7 and 66 licenses (or ability to obtain within first
year of employment)
- Aladdin, Salesforce, Charles River, portfolio accounting,
billing systems and concepts experience a plus
- Experience in implementation and user adoption a plus!
Keywords: Phaxis LLC, New York , Business Infrastructure Specialist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!