Medicare Product Coordinator
Company: MetroPlus Health Plan
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Empower. Unite. Care.MetroPlusHealth is committed to empowering
New Yorkers by uniting communities through care. We believe that
Health care is a right, not a privilege. If you have compassion and
a collaborative spirit, work with us. You can come to work being
proud of what you do every day.About NYC Health +
HospitalsMetroPlusHealth provides the highest quality healthcare
services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and
Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including,
but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare,
Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold,
Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health +
Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States,
MetroPlusHealth's network includes over 27,000 primary care
providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30
years, MetroPlusHealth has been committed to building strong
relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers
to live their healthiest life. -Position Overview
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager is
responsible for the development, implementation & ongoing oversight
of all Marketplace products (including Qualified Health Plans &
Essential Plans) offered by MetroPlusHealth. The Product Manager
will support key analytical activities to support the Plan's
strategic position. The Product Manager will be accountable for &
own the full spectrum of product strategy & operations, remaining
proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement.Job
- Manage the annual product filing process from start to finish
including SERFF filings, completion & submission of the NYSoH
invitation, and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide oversight of plan & vendor operations as they relate to
the Marketplace lines of business aligning outcomes to strategic
goals & requirements.
- Develop & track reports to ensure operational
effectiveness.Partner with operational departments including
Claims, Customer Service, Finance, Enrollment, Vendor Management, &
Medical Management to design processes/procedures ensuring
effective & efficient operations.Support key stakeholders in
driving initiatives to meet operational, quality & customer
satisfaction goals.Maintain customer focus throughout Plan
operations to ensure a seamless & excellent customer
experience.Partner with stakeholders at key regulatory agencies
including DFS & NYSoH to ensure successful completion of all
requirements including annual product filings & day to day
enrollment/billing processes. Identify & integrate operational best
practices, partnering with key departments to optimize processes
across the organization such as benefits administration, marketing
& communications, customer experience.
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders on key strategic,
regulatory, & operational projects.
- Perform competitive & market analysis & forecasting to inform
product design to achieve optimal positioning & performance,
partner with Marketing & communications to develop strategies to
achieve goals. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
business, the sciences, humanities, public health/policy
- Master's degree in business, healthcare or public
administration strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience at a Health Plan offering
Marketplace coverage in a product management, compliance,
regulatory, or operational role.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience with SERFF filings in NYS, RADV, &
interfacing with NYSoH.
- Demonstrated experience developing & implementing sales &
- Demonstrated ability to develop workflows, policies,
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement
& implement solutions.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrated by an ability to use
actionable data to support decision-making, and to proactively
- Highly collaborative, and demonstrating good judgment in
seeking consensus & input from multiple stakeholders to drive
- Ability to take initiative & think independently
- Demonstrate understanding & acceptance of the MetroPlusHealth
-Mission, Vision, & ValuesProfessional Competencies
- Business acumen
- Systems orientation
- Process improvement
- Data-driven decision-making
- Customer focus
- Written/oral communication
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced & constantly
Keywords: MetroPlus Health Plan, New York , Medicare Product Coordinator, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!