Tech Communications & Training Lead
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Tech Communications & Training Lead
- Develop, maintain, and own the training and communications
strategy for Technology Services.
- Provide strategic advice and collaborate with internal business
partners on ideation of new tools / formats and editorial support
to ensure our leaders and employees are well-informed, engaged and
contributing to our success.
- Act as a liaison between internal business partners and the
Technology Services project teams to ensure consistent messaging
- Develop and execute training and communications plans and
artifacts for key initiatives across Technology Services projects
and operational activities, including, developing RACIs and
workbacks to ensure efficient planning and high quality of
- Write, edit, proofread communications including employee and
leadership communications, intranet site content and stand-alone
communication such as executive presentations, video scripts and
intranet articles in order to effectively inform and educate the
reader of said communications.
- Understand the various methodologies for delivering training
and communications and selecting the based option per
- Ability to understand the impact of technology changes and
articulate those changes in business terms via well written,
- Delivery of training as required.
- Oversight of all training initiatives, schedules, courseware,
and vendor relationships.
- Create internal training materials and artifacts to ensure that
new systems, applications, and technology tools are effectively
communicated to business users.
- Analyze, measure and report on communication and training
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in IT communications and
training (experience in change management, stakeholder analysis,
and impact analysis).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented and
continually changing environment.
- Identifies lessons learned and consistently applies them to
subsequent, relevant tasks.
- Demonstrates assertiveness, where appropriate, through
respectful and clear communication tactics
- Collaborates with team members and across functions to achieve
- Self-directs and works independently with minimal
- Takes initiative beyond the established scope of
- Applies innovative and creative idea generation.
- Maintains continuous level of engagement between team,
department, and tower members, cross-functionally and with clients,
- Understands and applies big picture thinking to create
strategic roadmaps and objectives.
- Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge
of project management and lifecycle terminology, analytical skills,
software requirements and configuration experience, knowledge of
various social media features.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, New York , Tech Communications & Training Lead, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!