PrimeOne Product Specialist
Company: CFA Institute
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: PrimeOne Product Specialist
The Team: The PrimeOne product suite supports the Prime Brokerage
business. There are three products that fall within, which are
SwapOne, CashOne and LoanOne.
PrimeOne was formed in 2011 and originally conceived to provide a
means for new participants to enter the complex hedge fund
servicing space. It has since extended to providing an offering for
existing participants who are looking to make their PB solutions
more efficient and to Buy Side clients.
Each platform provides lifecycle management solutions within its
given area of expertise and manages the range of nuance accrual
calculations expected from the demanding client base in this
The Impact: The PrimeOne platforms offer flexible ways to integrate
with our clients and meet their requirements.
The group offers many benefits to clients which include but are not
- Streamlined implementations of new business and client
- Industry expertise, features, and functions
- Technological advantage, providing efficient solutions and team
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) model, providing cost benefits
and efficiencies that could not be leveraged from building
in-houseWhat's in it for you: In this position you will gain
experience in the nuance of PB products and specifically SwapOne
and the Synthetics business, so a background or knowledge in
synthetics would be advantageous but not required.
Responsibilities: As a Product Specialist, you will become part of
a global team that manages relationships for the customer base.
This role will primarily be focused on the SwapOne business which
has the highest growth of the 3 products, with opportunity to gain
exposure on CashOne and LoanOne. You would be expected to work
seamlessly with our development team and the product team you are
part of, to deliver. Due to the size of our team, it will be
important to be able to perform many different roles all at once.
Responsibilities will range from traditional Business Analyst work
to begin with and writing a spec one week, to being part of
covering client or pipeline enquiries and managing client calls in
given time. You will need to be able to adapt and prioritize
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree completed no later than May
- 0-6 months relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in
the country for which you applyFor Product Specialist applicants,
we recommend the following:
- A degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business
Administration or related field is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong personality who is prepared to engage with a growing
organization and join a strong, determined team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Client focused individual who is passionate about quality of
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Strong written and oral communication skills plus strong
- Believes in pro-active knowledge sharing and global teams
rather than silo's
- Strong interest and working knowledge of financial markets a
- Experience of swap/ prime brokerage platform within a software
house, hedge fund or banking environment or commercial non-swap
experience within a financial services organization is a plusThe
Location: New York, NY.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision
making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right
data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead.
As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that
equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to
adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to
broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing
them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in
their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status
protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be
considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to
a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Keywords: CFA Institute, New York , PrimeOne Product Specialist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!