Physical Therapist Home Health
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
- Provides quality therapy services as defined the applicable
Standards of Practice
- Evaluation of the patient and development of the individual
plan of treatment, including both short and long-term goals
- Observes and reports to the responsible physician the patient's
progress, reactions to treatments, and any changes in the patient's
condition; modifies the plan of treatment as needed
- Instructs the patient, caregiver, and other health team members
in methods to improve and correct disabilities
- Communicates regularly with physicians and other health care
- Plans for patient discharge through realistic and attainable
long-term goals which may be modified as condition change
- Prepares the patient and the patient's caregiver for care after
- Reports to the Clinical Director any significant patient,
family, or physician issues
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must hold current state licensure, CPR certification, driver's
license, and automobile liability insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of professional theory, practice,
techniques, principles, and equipment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to
document patient care effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain a working relationship with
patients, other health care professionals, physicians, and the
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience required.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New York , Physical Therapist Home Health, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!