Part Time Corporate Security Guard
Company: Custom Protective Services
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSeeking professional Security Officer with
commercial building experience to staff one of our Midtown
Manhattan locations.A valid NYS Security Guard license is
required.Candidates should be very presentable, well spoken and
willing to be part of a team. Commercial Building experience
required.Shift:Saturday & Sunday 12AM-8AMResponsibilities and
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable
state/city licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Must be Tech-Savvy with knowledge of Microsoft
- Clean cut, corporate appearance required.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively at various social levels and across diverse
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly to communicate
with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and
direct others.Qualifications and Skills:
- Current New York State Security Guard License
- Current New York State Training Certifications (16 HR OJT
and/or 8 HR Annual)
- Computer knowledge to include proficiency in Windows, MS Word,
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Pay rate: $15.00/hrPowered by JazzHRjS9fBiPqhZ
Keywords: Custom Protective Services, New York , Part Time Corporate Security Guard, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!