Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Our client is a prominent Long Island Personal Injury Law Firm.
They specialize in the representation of clients within Personal
Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker's Compensation, Mass Tort, and
- Support attorneys through the claims process and
- Assist with initial client consultations, policy review,
assessment, review, and analysis of supporting physician
documentation, gathering of medical records, preparation of initial
claim submissions, and continued proof of loss.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and be very
organized and self-directed.
- Must be process-driven and comfortable communicating and
interacting with high-level professionals. Comfort with medical and
financial information is a plus.
- Experience with: No-Faults, medical requests and drafting of
- Past working history at a Personal Injury Law Frim on the
plaintiff's side is a huge plus.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and
computer skills are required.
- Process-driven and comfortable communicating and interacting
with high-level professionals.
- Comfort with medical and financial information is a
- Ability to work in an office in a full-time capacity.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, New York , Paralegal, Other , Mineola, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!