FT Customer Service Representative (Hybrid Role)
Company: Equashield, LLC
Location: Port Washington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Equashield LLC is a growing medical device company leading the US
market in closed system transfer devices (CSTDs). Our mission is to
protect healthcare workers from exposure when compounding or
administering hazardous drugs.
Our Port Washington office is looking for an energetic and
motivated full-time Customer Service Representative to join our
team. This role reports to the US Operations Manager and offers a
hybrid work schedule. The ideal candidate will independently manage
the day to day activities related to all things Customer Service.
This self-starter will work closely with internal team members to
coordinate sales and orders related requests as well as communicate
directly with the customer.
*Job Duties: *
* Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding
their order status and/or product information requests.
* Process customer orders/changes according to company policies and
procedures into the computer system.
* Occasionally recalling a shipment in route, recovering packages
shipped in error, and tracking package locations.
* Process customer returns according to established company
policies and procedures.
* Process internal company orders and requests for samples into the
* Work closely with vendors and suppliers, as needed.
* Manage files/folders and compile records.
* Assist with customer inquiries.
* Prepare trial orders, return orders, and address customer
* Proofread records and reports for accuracy.
* Provide additional project-based support as requested.
*Position Requirements: *
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of operating standard office equipment, computer
systems, tools and programs
* Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving
* Good research skills and attention to detail
Equashield offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits program
and hybrid work schedule to full time employees. The program is
designed to attract, retain, and reward the people responsible for
the company's success and growth. It provides Equashield employees
and their families with security for today and help in planning for
tomorrow. It also expresses the support we give our employees in
helping to maintain a balance of life at work and life outside of
*Equashield, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,500.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Port Washington, NY 11050: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Equashield, LLC, New York , FT Customer Service Representative (Hybrid Role), Other , Port Washington, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!