Field Operations Specialist
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a Field Operations Specialist to join our
team and launch and set up our restaurant partners for success from
day one. The Field Ops team is in charge of implementing the
Snackpass hardware equipment and signage, as well as training the
restaurant stakeholders on how to successfully operate on the
platform. Our Field Ops team are Snackpass product experts and the
face of the brand for restaurants' first experiences with
Snackpass. The Field Ops Specialist will be provided with a van and
responsible for regional coverage. This is a crucial role in the
success of Snackpass and our restaurant partners.
- Install & troubleshoot Snackpass software & hardware products
for optimal use & workflow.
- Provide training & best practices for managers, kitchen & front
of house staff.
- Collaborate with in-house Snackpass services teams throughout
the lifecycle of projects.
- Advise restaurant owners & stakeholders on optimal setup & use
of their Snackpass systems.
- Establish relationships with restaurant owners, general
managers & key decision makers throughout your region.
- Maintain and document implementation plans and network
- Conduct site surveys to plan new customer
- Test / troubleshoot unknown managed networks, terminate and run
- Field calls from remote technicians and walk them through the
Snackpass installation process.
- Manage and support in the warehouse - from inventory tracking
to packing and shipping when not handling installation or upgrade
- You will work closely with our Product and Operations teams to
provide feedback and build the future of our product and hardware
stack for restaurants.
- Please expect to spend majority of your time in the field -
driving to restaurants, installing or
- servicing them.
- Problem solver - Able to creatively find solutions, put out
fires, and handle challenging installations.
- Bar raiser- You always go the extra mile. You consistently
raise the bar for yourself, and others around.
- Quick learner - Excited to learn the Snackpass products and
become a product expert.
- Customer obsessed - You go above and beyond for Snackpass
customers to help our restaurant partners succeed.
- Organized, thorough, and attentive to detail
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Great communication, relationship-building, and problem solving
Work and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the daily
essential functions of this job during a 10-hour shift:
- Ability to work regular working hours Monday through Friday
with the possibility of mandatory overtime.
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs.
- Ability to frequently talk and/or hear, see, stand.
- Ability to frequently bend, do simple finger grasping, lift
waist to shoulder. Typically needed during hardware assembly and
installation in restaurants.
- Ability to frequently lift floor to waist, reach above the
shoulder, push, pull. Typically needed when loading and offloading
hardware into a cargo van.
- Ability to frequently sit, kneel, or crawl, stoop or squat,
twist), lift shoulder to overhead, climb (small ladder) or balance.
This is typically involved when identifying the location of routers
and wiring cables.
- Ability to assemble and repair hardware, working with tools
such as screwdriver, box cutter, power drill, dolley.
- Ability to drive a cargo van and service longer-range
destinations when needed (1-6 hours). In some cases, this role may
involve overnight travel (either drive or fly).
- US Driver's License and comfortable driving cargo van
- Clean driving record for 2 years.
- Knowledge in using diagnostic tools for electrical & networking
setup (multimeter, patch cable toner, etc.) is a big plus.
Keywords: Snackpass, New York , Field Operations Specialist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!