Front Desk Administration
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*GENERAL JOB SUMMARY: *
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for creating a warm,
friendly, inviting atmosphere for those visiting the client's
office including customers, business partners, prospective
employees, and vendors.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES*
* Greet all guest and responsible for creating a warm welcoming
* Oversee appearance of the reception and conference room areas;
ensuring they are always presentable and ready to welcome
* Administration (Excel spreadsheets, Word/Outlook memos)
* Answer and route phone calls.
* Manage employee badge issues (lost, etc.), visitor badging;
documenting check-out and check-in and deactivating lost/damaged
* Act as the primary contact for any building related issues and
place service request tickets with Building Maintenance (i.e.
HVAC/climate control requests, spills, etc.)
* Assist Facilities team with internal employee moves.
* Perform routine inspections of lobbies, conference rooms and
* Stock & tidy pantries
* Stock & tidy workroom office supplies
* Receive, sort & distribute incoming mail & packages. Alert
recipient upon receipt
* Prepare USPS Mail & Accountable Express packages for outbound
* Manage the office postage systems and provide monthly usage
* *SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS*
* High School diploma or GED
* Experience a plus.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the
* Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* MS SharePoint & Power Point experience a plus
* Good written and oral Communication skills
* Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: 1Rivet, New York , Front Desk Administration, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!