Company: TruView BSI
Location: Perth Amboy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TruView BSI, LLC. - New Jersey
TruView BSI, LLC is seeking service connected disabled veterans for
full-time field investigative positions conducting compliance
auditing in New Jersey. Activities typically involve documenting
customer experiences and identifying safety violations and
fraudulent behavior on the NJ Transit systems, including rail,
light rail, bus, and Access Link services.
* Flexible schedule.
* Must be willing to travel throughout the state on mass
* Attention to detail, ability to communicate both written and
* Comfortable working in various environments.
* Report writing is required.
* Training will be provided. No prior experience necessary.
* Investigation experience a plus.
*Pay, Benefit and Additional Information*
- Full Time Position
- Starting pay is $13/hour
- 5 PTO days per calendar year
- Benefits offered: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Hours are Typically Monday - Friday, occasional weekend day
- Trip times vary based on Transit schedules
- High school diploma required
- Personally owned vehicle preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: TruView BSI, New York , Fraud Monitor, Other , Perth Amboy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!