Technology Engagement Specialist
Company: Xcelerated Options
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Training Specialist/Technology Engagement Specialist*
* *Hours/Shift/Days: *Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
(may need to flex depending on special training requests)
* *Expected length: *Indefinite, possibility of permanent
* *Location: *Hybrid, NYC, NY
*You will: *
* Lead one-on-one and group training sessions for DigITs &
enterprise staff, provide product and program support.
* Work with the Business Analyst and the Associate Director, Tech
Ops to identify new opportunities and serve as liaison to platform
teams, aimed at optimizing and strengthening the DigITs training
* Communicate effectively - ensure the training material is easy to
comprehend and absorbable by the audience.
* Determine best delivery practices; identify Super Users to assist
with meeting designated goals and objectives.
* Support new products/programs and ensure the successful operation
and use of existing programs.
* Prepare necessary documentation, training materials and training
in a variety of formats for end users. Communicate with departments
and key administrators to ensure that training implementations meet
* Assess effectiveness of instruction to ensure that users are
proficient in technology use and are able to meet the billing,
research and regulatory compliance requirements.
* Act as a departmental liaison between the vendors, MSK staff and
related MSK departments (i.e., Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Rad
* Provide go-live and pre/post-implementation support for new
products/programs to assist users.
* You are:
* Committed to high standards of productivity, excellence and
* A highly motivated self-starter, detail-oriented, able to
recognize opportunities and take initiative in appropriate
* Open and eager to learn new technologies.
* Flexible and able to adapt in fast changing environment.
* An effective communicator, capable of engaging with different
audiences, and executing communications based on that
* An energetic team player who enjoys working collaboratively to
support the goals and mission of the department.
* An individual with strong analytical aptitude, capable of
understanding data, workflows, and using this information to tell a
*You Have: *
* Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or Information Sciences or
Information Systems or education/training (or equivalent
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience performing product and program
training and implementations in a complex, multi-departmental
* Experience with Articulate Training Apps is highly desired.
* Experience with Healthcare Systems and products highly
* Difficult conversations with all levels of leadership and are
comfortable with adversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $41.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* performing product and program training (Healthcare): 2 years
* Training Clinical Apps: 2 years (Required)
* Healthcare Systems and products: 2 years (Required)
* training for DigITs & enterprise staff: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Xcelerated Options, New York , Technology Engagement Specialist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!