Member Experience Associate (Part- time)
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About The Company
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider
and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry.
Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all
sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a
great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you
get to solve together. We're looking for people who love thinking
outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As
teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We're excited
about having a meaningful impact on people's workplace
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at
work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to
our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our
members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an
inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality
and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our
people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work
together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America's 500
fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of
Forbes' Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers .
About The Role
As a Member Experience Associate at Industrious, you will be the
heart of the member experience, truly aiming to create great days
for all who enter your office. While your day may not look the
same, here's what it could look like:
- You are the first face people see while you're preparing the
office for the day: brewing coffee, setting out breakfast, and
stocking shared amenities.
- You help build magnificent events and take the extra time to
design unique signage because you know the magic is in the
- You set up offices for new members so their first day in their
office is seamless and memorable.
- You assist a member with IT or wifi issues should they ever
come up - no job is too big or too small for you to tackle.
- You hold down the fort while your Member Experience Manager is
assisting another potential member.
You're a Great Fit For This Role If
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle.
You find yourself smiling when restocking the fridge and fixing the
- You're energized by meeting people and work well in a team
because you like supporting and assisting to help a larger plan
- You can create order out of chaos and are always planning
ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a
- You're resilient. You know the value of having a routine, but
you're ready for the bumps too
- You're willing to get your hands dirty and realize the behind
the scenes work is not always glamorous
- You always look to improve and make things more efficient
because staying busy is your happy speed
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so
that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on
productivity by creating a new workplace experience. Right now it's
more important than ever that our Member Experience Associates are
passionate about building relationships and community. You can
effortlessly connect with your members. You know that the most
meaningful interactions are rooted in trust and shared values.
We are Industrious.
We're building a team of considerate collaborators who create great
days. Come join us.
The hourly compensation for this position is $25.25.
You will also be eligible for a number of generous perks
- Fixed part time hours to suit your schedule
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Attendance Reward $150 / quarter for those in attendance / on
time 90% of time
- Commuter Stipend of $100 / quarter
- Eligible for up to $500 in bonus pay every 6 months
- One Medical telehealth membership
- Holiday pay when regularly scheduled
- Sick pay as required by law
- 5 days Covid Sick Pay with documented positive test
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for
Industrious In The News
- CBRE Invests Another $100M in Industrious to Fund Global
- Industrious Expands in Europe, Asia With Two Deals as Employers
Back Flex Work
- How Coworking Companies Like The Wing And Industrious Are
Intersecting With Retail
- Jamie Hodari On "Massive Opportunity Ahead" As Industrious
- Flex Offices Are the Biggest Winners in the Shift to Hybrid
Keywords: Industrious, New York , Member Experience Associate (Part- time), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!