Senior Account Executive - East (New York, New Jersey)
Company: Alluxio, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior Account Executive - East (New York, New Jersey) Proven at
a global web-scale in production for modern data services, Alluxio
is the developer of open-source data orchestration software for the
cloud. Alluxio is in production use today at eight out of the top
ten internet companies. Our mission is to be the data orchestration
layer for the cloud. - As customers continuously push the envelope
for ways to extract value from data, Alluxio is driving innovation
in data access and management for large-scale distributed systems.
Alluxio is charging full steam to help customers navigate the
digital transformation. Venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and
Seven Seas Partners, Alluxio was founded at UC Berkeley's AMPLab by
the creators of the Tachyon open-source project. - Alluxio moves
data closer to big data and machine learning compute frameworks in
any cloud across clusters, regions, clouds, and countries,
providing memory-speed data access to files and objects. Features
like intelligent data tiering and data management enable
consistently high performance to customers in financial services,
high tech, retail, and telecommunications. - Alluxio has received
numerous accolades, including recently being named: One of the 20
Coolest Cloud Software Companies of 2021. Our customers include
Uber, Tiktok, Expedia, Rakuten, Microsoft, Comcast, and more! -
Please review our Wikipedia to learn more about us! Join our
world-class team of empathetic, enthusiastic, and creative people
who can work on some of the toughest big data problems. About The
- Provide hands-on technical support for Enterprise customer
Alluxio implementations. You will possess a strong technical skill
set to troubleshoot customer-deployed Alluxio implementations.
- You are comfortable engaging with Big Data technical teams to
support their large-scale hybrid cloud and multi-cloud
architectures. You will work directly with customers on
sophisticated deployments, have experience with Big Data on-premise
and cloud implementations, and will help our customers achieve the
most out of the Alluxio platform.
- You will work closely with SE, Engineering, and Product to make
sure our customers receive the best experience possible with
Alluxio.As the Senior Account Executive at Alluxio, This is what
You Will Be Doing/Building:
- Working on the expansion of a handful of Strategic Accounts
while at the same time "Hunting" for the Next Big account.
- Managing incoming leads as well as assisting in "Top of Funnel"
lead gen activities
- Utilizing Alluxio's Sales Playbook to increase our close
- Managing and growing revenue and market share at designated
accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve the
company's strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive
- Focus on customer satisfaction, knowing the customer's business
and workflow, and developing proper contact networks/decision trees
within each account.
- Working with and bringing in experts/specialists where
required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting and keeping management in touch
with accounts in a timely fashion, gathering intelligence on
competitor activity, and giving feedback to marketing.
- Tracking customer activity in internal systems in order to
execute on account strategy and identify additional
opportunities.As the Senior Account Executive at Alluxio, We are
- Proven track record in working with executive management teams
on strategic accounts as well as Go To Market Plans
- 7-10 years of demonstrated successful Enterprise Software Sales
in both a "land and expand" context
- Documented successful startup experience is a big plus
- Experience with Big Data Applications and Infrastructure,
Storage, Open Source Applications, Enterprise Application
Integration, Database, Business Intelligence software concepts and
- Open Source experience preferred
- Familiarity with selling concepts like MEDDIC and Challenger
sales is important
- Extensive relationships with VP level and above Data Platform
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement/Presidents Club
- Structured, disciplined user of Salesforce and sales playbook
to enable sales.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Engineering degree and background preferred.
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Commuter Benefits ($50 and more)
- Everyday catered lunch and dinner
- Boba Thursday
- Access to our Gym in Our Office Building Alluxio is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Alluxio, Inc., New York , Senior Account Executive - East (New York, New Jersey), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!