Customer Svc Rep - FlexStaff
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Garden City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Handles 30-50 inbound and outbound calls each day in a
high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Documents customer inquiries, issues, transactions and other
relevant information into Salesforce application.
- Communicates clear instructions and education related to
scheduled services utilizing appropriate guidelines.
- Demonstrates critical thinking when assisting patients.
- Ability to multitask multiple computer applications while
speaking with a patient.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, required. Associate Degree,
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, required.
Experience in healthcare industry, preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills,
- Excellent customer service telephone skills; ability to listen
attentively and speak clearly in pleasant, professional manner,
- Excellent organization, tracking and follow-up skills,
- Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Customer Svc Rep - FlexStaff, Other , Garden City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!