Account Rep, Medicare-New York City_fully Bilingual-Mandarin or Cantonese
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for increasing membership through direct sales and
marketing of Molina Medicare products to dual eligible,
Medicare-Medicaid recipients within approved market areas to
achieve stated revenue, profitability, and retention goals, while
following ethical sales practices and adhering to established
policies and procedures.
- Develop sales strategies to procure sufficient number of
referrals and other self-generated leads to meet sales targets
through active participation in community events and targeted
community outreach to group associations, community centers, senior
centers, senior residences and other potential marketing
- Generate leads from referrals and local-tactical research and
- Work assigned (company generated) leads in a timely
- Schedule individual meetings and group presentations from
- Achieve/Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Conduct presentations with potential customers. Customize sales
presentations and develop sales skills to increase effectiveness in
establishing rapport, assessing individual needs, and communicating
product features and differences.
- Enroll eligible individuals in Molina Medicare products
accurately and thoroughly complete and submit required enrollment
documentation, consistent with Medicare requirements and enrollment
guidelines. Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment
application. Forward completed applications to appropriate
administrative contact within 48 hours of sale.
- Ensure Medicare beneficiaries accurately understand the product
choices available to them, the enrollment process (eligibility
requirements, Medicare review/approval of their enrollment
application, timing of ID card receipt, etc.) and the service
contacts and process.
- Track all marketing and sales activities, as well as update and
maintain sales prospects daily, weekly and monthly results in
- Work closely with network providers to identify and educate
potential members; participate in provider promotional
- Fully bilingual- Preferred- Cantonese, Mandarin and Creole JOB
High School diploma/GED
2+ years Medicare, Medicaid, managed care or other health/insurance
related sales experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted Life & Health (Disability) Agent license
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying
for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Pay Range: $37,512.80 - $73,149.97 a year
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, New York , Account Rep, Medicare-New York City_fully Bilingual-Mandarin or Cantonese, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!